Mas Mexican Grill is a fusion of traditional Mexican dishes with an authentic and modern flair. From our popular Foghead Burrito (char-grilled chicken, with Tequila BBQ sauce, guacamole, rice, black beans, cheese, sour cream, roasted pasilla & corn salsa all wrapped in a warm chile-tomato tortilla) to our Margarita Salad; to our Veracruz Shrimp Tacosâ€”everything we make has a distinctive flair that makes Una Mas a great place to eat! Not only is the food unique, but so is the atmosphere created by our restaurants. The updated decor is steeped in authentic Mexican roots, yet with a modern and bright flair. The tone an Una Mas restaurant sets in the decor is as important as the unique food that is hand-crafted every day. With open kitchens, open floor plans, colorful touches and earthy undertones, Una Mas provides a bright, hip and energetic ambiance that welcomes our guests.
Popular menu itemsVerde Salad · Grilled Veggie Burrito · Rice And Beans · Taquitos · Tortilla Soup
General infoBeer and Wine · Wheelchair Access · Good for Groups · Family Friendly · Outdoor Dining · Takeout
- 12/6/2012Got a burrito here, pretty decent, w/ chips and drink for 8 bucks. Nothing super special, since in the Bay Area, its more about authentic mexican vs. chain restaurants. Didn't have a bad experience at least. Read full review
- 11/22/2012I hadn't been to any Una Mas in years. My colleagues and I basically came here out of convenience and nothing else. It's basic fast food at it's finest - order at the counter, grab the cup, and fill your drink, however, they DO step it up a notch from Taco Bell by asking if you want chips! They also have a … Read full review
- 8/20/2012Nothing special here. While nothing is really bad about this place, this location is remarkably average. Seems to be a popular spot for lunch with the nearby office crowd. The prices are bit high, but if you just want a quick bite, it's not a bad bet. Service can be a tad slow and it's a bit run down inside, but nothing … Read full review
- 8/12/2012Nice moderately priced Mexican food. Nothing extra-ordinary. But nice filling flavorful alternative to Chipotle and Baja Fresh. Read full review
- 6/30/2012Awesome food! We always like to bike there and then go to the library after. Their food is so good. I love their soup and Monetary. The service is awesome and i love how they give you free nachos and the beginning and how you can get free salsa... OVERALL, AWESOME PLACE THUMBS UP! Read full review