Americas Best Value Inn
1562 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070 · White Oaks
(650) 591-6655 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Carlos
- May 28, 2014 · I stayed at ABVI, San Carlos for 4 weeks and it was a good experience. This is managed by hardworking, hospitable and polite couple (Bipin Patel and Vibha Patel). They take care of your convenienc... Full review
Excellent service by manager
- May 12, 2014 · Italo/Australian Couple. Just spent 11 nights here. Central location with easy access to 101 and 92 and access to San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz Monterey, Muir woods and Columbia, Half ... Full review
Great base for a holiday in the Bay Area
- May 07, 2014 · ABVI in San Carlos is an excellent location for my business trips. I have been staying here every week since January of this year. As I am in the construction business and am managing night crews ... Full review
Excellent Business Stay
- May 05, 2014 · Americas Best Value Inn in San Carlos, CA is an excellent value.Although the hotel is $20-30 less than other hotels in the area, this hotel is clean and well kept.Everything works, the manager is ... Full review
Excellent business experience
- Apr 14, 2014 · I can't believe that this place is rated number one in San Carlos.We stayed two nights here in April, 2014,What a mistake!! On the positive I can say that check in did not take very long.It was af... Full review
You have to be kidding!
- Apr 05, 2014 · ABVI San Carlos is hosted by Bipin & his lovely wife Vibha.I say host as they make you "feel" like family.Each is outstanding!I have stayed with them for almost 6 weeks & it has been a great exper... Full review
- Mar 12, 2014 · This isn't just a typical hotel, it is a great hotel with great customer service and the manager here is great! He will go above and beyond just to accommodate needs and he called me when I had a ... Full review
Best hotel in the city of good living!
- Feb 24, 2014 · I'm staying here for a week, but I've been here for a full day already. Let me tell you that when I read the reviews, I wasn't too sure about what I might run into. You can say it is a typical "In... Full review
Beyond what you would expect reading some reviews.
- Feb 10, 2014 · Excellent service by the management staff. They make you feel like a person not a dollar sign. Rooms are updated and clean. It is very convenient to shopping and several restaurants. Great selecti... Full review
Very good stay.
- Feb 08, 2014 · This is the only hotel I stay in when I come to the Bay Area, and there are three reasons why. The first is how warm and hospitable the manager and his wife are. They manage a clean, well run mote... Full review
A good location and a great value.....
- Jan 30, 2014 · If you are looking for the Hilton, this is not it, but it is 1/3 the price of the Hilton as well. It is clean, and has a decent bed. It is on the main drag in San Carlos so you do get some traffic... Full review
Basic But Clean