- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Speederia Pizzeria was founded on the premise of performance. Much like the spirit of the racing teams we try to model ourselves after, we strive at performing to a high level of efficiency. In fact you can think of us as your "Pizza Pit Crew". Speederia Pizzeria's dough and tomato sauce are made fresh daily in our shop. Our pies and calzones are finely-tuned by hand and then skillfully placed in one of our brick-lined ovens. The results are products that clearly lead the field! Come by soon for our "Speederia Special" and soon we will be the only place you go to when you need to make a "pizza pit-stop".
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013I've been obsessed with this place since I was like 15. I recommend the Brooklyn. So yummy and cheap. Remember to bring cash!! More
- 11/22/2013This is real. Grab a slice, fold it and eat it. More
- 11/17/2013If you love NY style thin crust, this the place to go! Not only is the crust thin AND crispy, but there's still enough crust to hold the toppings. I can't stand it when the sauce and toppings break through the crust leaving your hands a mess. My favorite is the Chicken Pesto and the Indianapolis (sausage, … More
- 11/15/2013Decent pizza. NY style. Price is ok. I'm a former NYer so happy to go to this place to get my fix...that being said it's not like amazing pizza or anything. And they warm it up, sometimes not enough, a little hotter would be nice. Whitestone is the best. More
- 11/9/2013Yummy, fast cheap pizza. Love it! When I want Pizza quick, I crave Speederia! Only complaint is finding parking on Laurel Street when I want to get in and get out fast! They are fast but takes time to find parking. More