- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Speederia Pizzeria was founded on the premise of performance. Much like the spirit of the racing teams we try to model ourselves after, we strive at performing to a high level of efficiency. In fact you can think of us as your "Pizza Pit Crew". Speederia Pizzeria's dough and tomato sauce are made fresh daily in our shop. Our pies and calzones are finely-tuned by hand and then skillfully placed in one of our brick-lined ovens. The results are products that clearly lead the field! Come by soon for our "Speederia Special" and soon we will be the only place you go to when you need to make a "pizza pit-stop".
Popular menu items
- 3/4/2014My favorite place to get a quick slice of pie!!!Beats the heck out of Amici's anyday. The crust is just right, crunchy and delicious. The pizza itself is flavorful without being too greasy. If you are ever by Laurel stop by and get a slice, you won't regret it. More
- 3/2/2014I've lived in the Bay Area for seven years now and this is hands down the best New York style pizza around. It's absolutely amazing. They only accept cash, only make pizza and only have one size of a pizza pie. More
- 3/1/2014Delicious thin crust pizza! I got the indianopolis, so good, lots of garlic which I like! More
- 2/19/2014Best traditional NY slices in the San Carlos/Redwood City area.Cash only.Small eat-in space (2 tables plus high chair window seating.Essentially, they're about quick slices and take-out pies.The tomato and whitestone are good.I have seen a few complainers around service which is baffling to me.This is a … More
- 2/18/2014Finally a place to get a slice around here.Happy to find a NY style thin crust, but a little disappointed with the pizza, I thought they skimped on the toppings.Just barely enough cheese to cover the slice and the toppings were razor thin.Taste average to bland.(had the pepperoni & mushroom).Price - $3.00 for … More