- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
one of a kind flavorful product. This is the traditional way steaks have been served by the best steak houses in America for over a hundred years. Because our customers cannot live on beef alone, we offer the freshest, just caught, local fish, as the market allows. Everyone has the choice of two side dishes with each main course. These vary, but always include such favorites as creamed spinach, "Izzy's own" potatoes and other fresh vegetables.
Popular menu items
- 3/4/2014For spending $30+ on a plate per individual, I expected better service. My boyfriend and I ordered 21oz steaks and garlic bread for an appetizer. We waited and waited for our appetizer to come and all of a sudden we get our main dish served first. We told our waiter we didn't want the garlic bread anymore. At … More
- 2/28/2014I knew this was an old school steak house, so wasn't expecting much. My wife ordered the ribeye on the bone, and I orderedthe ribs. Her steak was good, cooked medium rare correctly. But her Izzy's au gratin potatoes, and creamed spinach were horrible. My ribs were very tough (I never needed a steak knife for ribs before), and cold. My broccoli was undercooked, almost raw, and barely warm. More
- 2/21/2014This was my first visit to Izzy's -- my companion and I went because we were hungry for some good beef. Sadly, we didn't find it. She had prime rib and I had the New York steak au poivre. Hers was not very tasty; mine was tasty but tough enough that it was difficult to eat. I took home half of it, planning … More
- 2/20/2014They get 5 stars for their wine pours alone. I kid you not, order a glass of wine and the entire bottle of wine fits into that glass of wine. Now, that is what you call a healthy pour of wine. :D More
- 2/20/2014Skirt Stake RARE for melt in your mouth's delightAdd brilliantly steamed asparagus, right down the stem!Izzi's Special potatoes, Au gratin, a lovely pillow... There is a heavenly corner on this earth:Izzy's Single diners are cordially welcomed! More