- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
one of a kind flavorful product. This is the traditional way steaks have been served by the best steak houses in America for over a hundred years. Because our customers cannot live on beef alone, we offer the freshest, just caught, local fish, as the market allows. Everyone has the choice of two side dishes with each main course. These vary, but always include such favorites as creamed spinach, "Izzy's own" potatoes and other fresh vegetables.
Popular menu items
- 4/1/2014Came here yesterday for my early birthday dinner. Reserved the night before for 10 people and seated us right away. Got a whole room to ourselves and we could control the darkness and the lights. Waiter was extremely nice and went over menu. Only downside was the bread they served. It was cold and … More
- 3/15/2014Service was initially prompt. As the dinner crowd came, service became not as attentive. I had the fried calamari; it was crispy and not too oily. Biggest disappointment was the drunken shrimp. The sauce was acidic and bitter. They overdosed on the thyme. My dining companions ordered medium … More
- 3/4/2014For spending $30+ on a plate per individual, I expected better service. My boyfriend and I ordered 21oz steaks and garlic bread for an appetizer. We waited and waited for our appetizer to come and all of a sudden we get our main dish served first. We told our waiter we didn't want the garlic bread anymore. At … More
- 2/28/2014I knew this was an old school steak house, so wasn't expecting much. My wife ordered the ribeye on the bone, and I orderedthe ribs. Her steak was good, cooked medium rare correctly. But her Izzy's au gratin potatoes, and creamed spinach were horrible. My ribs were very tough (I never needed a steak knife for ribs before), and cold. My broccoli was undercooked, almost raw, and barely warm. More
- 2/21/2014This was my first visit to Izzy's -- my companion and I went because we were hungry for some good beef. Sadly, we didn't find it. She had prime rib and I had the New York steak au poivre. Hers was not very tasty; mine was tasty but tough enough that it was difficult to eat. I took home half of it, planning … More