- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
one of a kind flavorful product. This is the traditional way steaks have been served by the best steak houses in America for over a hundred years. Because our customers cannot live on beef alone, we offer the freshest, just caught, local fish, as the market allows. Everyone has the choice of two side dishes with each main course. These vary, but always include such favorites as creamed spinach, "Izzy's own" potatoes and other fresh vegetables.
Popular menu items
- Jul 14, 2014 · I was a regular here and thought this restaurant was a 4/5. They recently closed for a remodel ( just a few days or maybe a week, but not sure). I went on Saturday and the place looked nice, though I didn't see much difference.The NY Strip was terrible. The size was maybe 75% of what it was ( much thinner … Full review
- Jul 01, 2014 · Came here on a weeknight for my birthday with my wife, adult son, and my parents. We had a great time and a great meal. Our server was subdued, but very attentive and provided excellent service. Izzy's knows how to make a cocktail, which we enjoyed with the drunken shrimp and the cajun oysters. … Full review
- Jul 01, 2014 · We were staying at the Marriot next door and just wanted a good steak place. I ordered the special, rib eye steak. The most expensive steak was filet medallions at $36. Being a special I didn't think the rib eye would be more and usually isn't at most restaurants. I ended up being charged $45 for the steak … Full review
- Jun 20, 2014 · Came here with a big group of friends. A few of us ordered the cowboy rib eye. Most of them came out over cooked so a few had to be sent back. The steak tasted bland and not good at all. Very disappointed considering how pricey it was. The prime rib was even worst in terms of flavor. Overall, not … Full review
- Jun 17, 2014 · The food was always good and consistent but what we really enjoyed was the service, the friendliness and the spirit of the bar. The old bar staff, knew your name, what you drank and often had it ready by the time you sat down. Now new management has fired all or some of the bar staff - not clear if a few … Full review