Inn at Oyster Point
traveler, Inn at Oyster Point is the closest hotel to the Genentech campus and is located nearby to other major biotech and pharmaceutical companies. AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, is conveniently accessible from the hotel via CalTrain. Inn at Oyster Point features thirty oversized guestrooms with fireplaces, featherbeds, refreshment centers in all rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast is delivered to guestooms daily. Free parking and wireless access for hotel guests. Park and fly packages are available.
- 11/27/2013Was able to find a room during a huge conference at the Moscone.The price was good for a SF room with lots of space.The room and bathroom were very clean.As previously note, my room was very spaci... More
- 11/27/2013We stumbled on this place via Park-Sleep-Fly.(We use it a lot to leave a car when travelling.) This place is amazing!The rooms are very large, and look over a marina (I'm a boater, this property i... More
What a GEM!
- 11/24/2013The rooms are large and not overly cluttered with furniture.Our room had a very comfortable elevated queen size bed, a desk with chair, a TV/dresser combination, and two comfortable chairs with ta... More
- 11/23/2013We needed to stay a night close to SFO airport and my wife discovered the Inn at Oyster Point. Best discovery in a long time. It is far from the buzz and noise of the city and highway, yet so clos... More
Best (and most quirky) 3 star I have been to
- 11/21/2013The Inn at Oyster Point was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were large with a fireplace, comfortable, and a view of the marina and park area. The people and the service were excellent. We will stay... More