Inn at Oyster Point
traveler, Inn at Oyster Point is the closest hotel to the Genentech campus and is located nearby to other major biotech and pharmaceutical companies. AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, is conveniently accessible from the hotel via CalTrain. Inn at Oyster Point features thirty oversized guestrooms with fireplaces, featherbeds, refreshment centers in all rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast is delivered to guestooms daily. Free parking and wireless access for hotel guests. Park and fly packages are available.
- May 28, 2014 · We were promptly met and greeted at the airport by Art, the Inn's own friendly shuttle driver. First appearance of the Inn was that of a well-kept facility... clean, neat and well landscaped.The l... Full review
An excellent choice and a very pleasant stay...
- May 20, 2014 · My experience at this Inn was apparently far different than what other guests have experienced.This was one of the worst night’s sleep I’ve had in a hotel in many years, and I won’t be back.To be ... Full review
Will Not be Back
- May 19, 2014 · Coming back to visit SF and never know there's such a nice place to stay. Me and my girlfriend loves the clean and spacious room with gorgeous view to the yacht club. All the staff are friendly an... Full review
- May 14, 2014 · This is our 3rd stay here before an early morning flight. The staff is amazing, rooms are the nicest we've stayed in near the airport. We feel are car is safe here. We leave before the shuttle sta... Full review
Best deal for Park, Sleep an Fly near SFO
- May 10, 2014 · Very nice bed and breakfast. The room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable when we arrived to san francisco in the middle of the night. The morning was even more surprising when I opened ... Full review
Wonderful room and view