Inn at Oyster Point
traveler, Inn at Oyster Point is the closest hotel to the Genentech campus and is located nearby to other major biotech and pharmaceutical companies. AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, is conveniently accessible from the hotel via CalTrain. Inn at Oyster Point features thirty oversized guestrooms with fireplaces, featherbeds, refreshment centers in all rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast is delivered to guestooms daily. Free parking and wireless access for hotel guests. Park and fly packages are available.
- Jul 12, 2014 · I chose this I hotel based on reviews. Rather picky when it comes down to it. Off the beaten path, but so worth it. Gorgeous water views from every room, in room fireplace, down bedding with silky... Full review
Definitely living up to the reviews
- Jul 11, 2014 · Everything about the hotel is exactly as shown on the website. The room decor is pleasing, and the gas fireplace comes in handy at all times of year in this wonderful climate. The windows can be o... Full review
Relaxing Getaway in Business Location
- Jul 08, 2014 · Nice Hotel in South san francisco, next to the Airport.The rooms are quite modern and stylish.Breakfast it's served in the room (delicious but small). The hotel has two cons: if you're a light sle... Full review
Not Central but quiet good
- May 28, 2014 · We were promptly met and greeted at the airport by Art, the Inn's own friendly shuttle driver. First appearance of the Inn was that of a well-kept facility... clean, neat and well landscaped.The l... Full review
An excellent choice and a very pleasant stay...
- May 20, 2014 · My experience at this Inn was apparently far different than what other guests have experienced.This was one of the worst night’s sleep I’ve had in a hotel in many years, and I won’t be back.To be ... Full review
Will Not be Back