Motel 6-Sunnyvale South
775 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
At: CA-237/N (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Sunnyvale
- Jul 11, 2014 · The room was very clean, but no frills whatsoever, no frig, no closet (a couple shelfs and hooks with hangers), no iron, no shampoo and no hair dryer. TV was a good one. Beds were firm. A/C worked... Full review
Basic, clean, service was good
- Jun 07, 2014 · Had to book a night here as most of the hotels in the area are full.Was put up on a room near facing the courtyard, with the pool.The room was small, but clean, and looks like it was recently remo... Full review
Good enough for 1 nighter
- Jun 07, 2014 · We stayed here for eight nights in late May/early June 2014. The hotel offers a weekly rate which we were able to take advantage of. We had two rooms with connecting doors, which was a great advan... Full review
Pleasant staff, acceptable service, convenient location.
- Jun 05, 2014 · The rooms are very plain but very clean and comfortable.It seemed a little pricey for a motel 6 plus you had to pay extra for wifi but the staff was very accommodating and helpful.They gave us the... Full review
- May 02, 2014 · Overall my safe was good. I stayed there 5 days/4nights on top floor. I like the hard floors, the bed was comfy, shower decent, and the AC/fridge and micro worked well. It was close to the freeway... Full review