958 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 · Raynor Park
(408) 733-8800 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Sunnyvale
- Feb 11, 2013 · The location is very convenience for me to travel to my office. The room is nice and the price is little bit expensive. I spent 4 night and had good sleep until the lats day, the people on third f... Full review
- Oct 02, 2012 · Room was huge and nicely furnished. TV reception was variable, some channels wereunwatchable including the 3 HBO channels that are supposedly included. I was here on a day with record breaking hea... Full review
Clean+comfortable, a bit overpriced?
- Aug 29, 2012 · This is the cleanest hotel I think I have ever stayed in, with nice decor and furnishings.I disagree with some of the comments about noise.Even though it is located right on the busy El Camino Rea... Full review
Great place - caters to Asian travellers, but nice place for all
- Jun 13, 2012 · First, the hallways smell, the beds are not particularly comfortable, the air conditioning only works intermittently, and the walls are paper thin.My bigger problem was that they didn’t honor my O... Full review
Worst Customer Service I Ever Experienced
- Jun 07, 2012 · the room was clean, and they offered custom-cooked eggs at breakfast, plus cereals and Asian breakfast items.However, the acoustics were poor (especially the water pounding into the tub upstairs o... Full review
They were friendly