- Mon - Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
We also take care of our parents by offering "Parents Night Out", a monthly newsletter, family events and more. Call us today!
- 3/29/2014I'm delighted to be finally writing a long-overdue review of this wonderful place that has become such an important part of our family. Early Horizons is among the many reasons why I don't relocate closer to my job.I have three daughters very close in age.At various times they've been in the infant room, the … More
- 11/19/2013My daughter has been going to Early Horizons since January 2013. This place is AMAZING!! She started in the toddler room and has moved on to the preschooler room. All the teachers are great, so loving and caring for the kids.The teachers in the toddler roomespecially Miss Christie, Mr. Dewann are fantastic and … More
- 10/4/2013Our daughter has been going here since she was an infant (with one unfortunate month where we switched to Montessori only to come running back!). Our wee miss is so well cared for her. Her teachers really care about her and know her likes and dislikes. Her primary teachers from the infant and pre-tots … More
- 8/21/2012I love that Yelp calls a 5-star rating "Woohoo! As good as it gets!" because that's exactly how we feel.I am a researcher through and through, so when it came time to look for a day care for my son I looked at all the local day care options thoroughly.At the time we were looking my son was a few months old, so … More
- 7/17/2012I love Early Horizons. My son has been attending here since he was an infant and as he grew up he moved to different rooms. He is now a full grown toddler - turned two recently, and had experienced four rooms..I had a fantastic experience in infant room. Super caring and present teachers, nice, clean, bright … More