- Mon - Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
children are prepared for their adventure through life.Come and see our classrooms, our playground, and above all, our dedicated teachers whose goals are to be there to nurture and grow your child.
- Mar 08, 2014 · If you're looking for an after school program for your school aged child, this is the place to be! My daughter goes to Cumberland, CF picks her up after school and they have a great program. She's mad some wonderful friends and it always encouraged and supported by the staff. This was a much better choice … Full review
- Sep 18, 2013 · This is a top rate place to take your children. My 7 year old went to their summer program and is now in the after school program as well. The summer program is awesome! They take great field trips and when not on a field trip do age appropriate activities that the kids love! My daughters loved mad scientist … Full review
- Aug 14, 2013 · The teacher attrition rate is insane. I believe there is only one teacher who has been here for more that 4 years, everyone else is new. The teachers are always complaining about how the place is run, and how often they have to come in to do extra work. Unhappy teachers make for an unhappy class … Full review
- Apr 02, 2013 · The previous reviewer's one-star review of this place is a joke. They very clearly have an ulterior motive. Perhaps a competitor? Anyway, I would give this place 4 stars, but I'm upping it to 5 because I'm so annoyed with people who review for their own benefit and I'd like to do my part to offset their review.In … Full review
- Jan 09, 2013 · My daughter has been at this school for about 6 months. So far I have been very pleased with our experience here. When I was looking for a preschool I decided on this one because I was impressed with the size and layout of the classrooms and with the large outdoor space they had for the kids to play. The … Full review