- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
a banquet on the premises, or have Thai Satay cater at your office or home. Myth: Thai food is always hot! Fact: At Thai Satay, we can prepare your food to suit your taste At Thai Satay, we treat all of our customers as if they are special guests. We have been voted "The Best Thai Restaurant" in San Mateo County by the readers of The San Mateo Times for six consecutive years.
Popular menu items
- 11/11/2013Decent place, but nothing special.We had fresh spring rolls, curry puff, and Tom Ka Gai. All of them were OK. Service was good, although we had a hard time communicating with the staff. Anyway the order turned out almost like we wanted it. The two of us are not from the US too, so I guess it could have … More
- 11/8/201326 filtered reviews. Please read the filtered reviews as they do not lie. This place is bad service all around. More
- 10/31/2013I like how convenient this place is. The staff was very nice and courteous. I really liked the satay and the red curry was also really good. More
- 10/30/2013When you're with friends who want to catch up over lunch and don't mind how long you'll be waiting to be serviced, being neglected by the waiters once your food is served seems okay to me.I relish in awkward silences with my friends!Except, when we aren't quiet, we turn into the loudest beasts in the … More
- 10/25/2013The bad: The service was the worst I've ever had at any Thai restaurant. Neither the owner or the waiters looked around or bothered to check on our table to take our order (took like 20 minutes just to order). We even had to flag them down to get a check and box. They suck at their job. Another bad thing was the … More