Half Moon Bay Lodge
2400 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
(650) 726-9000 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Jun 08, 2014 · I am flabbergasted by all the positive reviews, I can't imagine that for the price this hotel lists at, it is seen as worth it. My experience there may be unique but it is hard to comprehend that.... Full review
- May 21, 2014 · This hotel is a huge let down. I was traveling for business and the first disappointment I found was the only venting in the bathroom was a window in the shower that opened into the main hallway s... Full review
- May 16, 2014 · Nice place to stay on a chilly, windy day.There's a restaurant nearby but I don't recommend it.Probably won't go back to Half Moon butthe Lodge was very attractive and comfortable. lots of folks e... Full review
large room, outdoor pool and spa
- May 13, 2014 · This lodge has been recent riddled and is clean and fresh and lovely. Decor has a coastal California feel. Landscaping is nicely tended. Outdoor fireside lounge area next to a Pretty pool area.Mor... Full review
Wonderful coastal California feeling on the grounds and in the rooms
- May 08, 2014 · I had a comfortable stay here during my first visit to Half Moon Bay; the staff was friendly, the grounds are well-maintained, and this was a welcome change from my usual habit of staying in chain... Full review
Charming, Quaint, Lovely!