Half Moon Bay Lodge
in-room fireplaces. Ideal for adventurous vacationers, romantic travelers and corporate guests, Half Moon Bay Lodge boasts 3,600 square feet of flexible meeting space, a complimentary deluxe breakfast buffet every morning, an outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and a professional business center. While staying at the hotel, guests have easy access to a number of coastal activities nearby for an unforgettable seaside experience. From jazz bars and galleries downtown to nearby horseback riding on the beach and some of the best surfing at Mavericks, there’s never a shortage of things to do. Golfers will appreciate the hotel’s location on the Half Moon Bay Golf Links and spa enthusiasts will enjoy the services of Cloud 9 spa just next door.
- 3/3/2014I would definitely feel okay about recommending this hotel.The room we had was spacious and we enjoyed the fireplace.The continental breakfast was nice as well, more than just the typical pastries... More
Very good, just a few let downs
- 2/21/2014I stayed here with my 2 children.Pleasantly surprised how nice the rooms were (we had a remodeled room).The front desk staff at check in & check out was very rude & unfriendly.Request a second flo... More
- 2/20/2014This hotel is really, really nice. The price is right too! We paid around $100/night, which is really reasonable given the location & the fact that the Maverick surf competition was on that week. ... More
Great hotel, great price
- 2/18/2014As we were there for Valentines Day & the Family Week end, this accommodation fits both categories. We were travelling to reunite a sweet small Doggie with our Son & Daughter. This Lodge accommoda... More
Half Moon Bay accommodates well.
- 2/8/2014Very clean, quiet place just outside of town, with modern, tasteful decor and amenities. Our room had a nice view, overlooking nearby golf course; breakfast (served in a dedicated room) was great ... More
Great little place in Half Moon Bay