Good Nite Inn
well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub
- Jan 22, 2015 · The service people were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is clean, even the construction has seen the better days.The hotel is embedded between industrial area and the highway, easy to... Full review
Good service, easy to reach between industry and highway 101
- Jan 18, 2015 · The reception and support data was very good and friendly. Athena was very kind and calls at all. The business manager Weera Wass CHA was also very attentive. Congratulations to these as good empl... Full review
Congratulations for the service!
- Jan 15, 2015 · Stayed with a family of 4. Very friendly staff and clean room. The room could have more storage furniture and outlets. A clock and more lights would also be nice to have. The ac unit was loud but ... Full review
Good price compared to most places nearby.
- Jan 15, 2015 · I've been travelling 400 miles round trip to Stanford for chemotherapy for the last two years and I always stay at the Good Nite Inn in Redwood City. It may not be the fanciest accommodations, but... Full review
You can't beat the friendliness of the staff!
- Jan 14, 2015 · I was happy with my stay there they also helped me with my job faxing stuff and not charging me anything. I would come back again I seen the staff working on helping a man that lost his gps and th... Full review
Very happy nice staff