Good Nite Inn - Redwood City
air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 11/10/2013Stayed in this hotel for 1 night. I had to use the restroom during the night and I saw a roach om the floor running around. Also, the room smelled. For the rest it was OK, but I would not recommen... More
Roaches in the bathroom
- 11/7/2013I booked a room for economic savings. But later on, I noticed how many negative YELP ratings there were. I then began to worry about how bad this motel sounded.HOWEVER.....when I checked in and ac... More
Better than expected!
- 11/6/2013Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. 1 st night was particularly horrible, the room had roaches and a pungent smell. No other room with Queen bed was available that night, so I had to stay in that r... More
Poor Stay with Roaches
- 11/6/2013I booked this motel for four nights. The housekeeper never showed up to make up the room until after 5 PM every day. Twice she only made the bed without changing the sheets and never vacuumed the ... More
Terrible houskeeping service!
- 11/5/2013I stay in hotels on business trips 3 weeks out of each month. This is the first hotel I've stayed at in five years that didn't offer a refrigerator or a microwave in the room! And to top it off th... More
No fridge, microwave and Wi-Fi not free