Good Nite Inn Redwood City
well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub
- Jun 02, 2014 · Don't expect much! Location is not too bad. But inside the hotel is a bit creepy at night. Convenient freeway nearby. IHOP also next to hotel and gas stations. Once inside you will find out rooms ... Full review
You get what you pay for!
- May 22, 2014 · We hesitant to book here because of the reviews I had previously read but since it was only going to be for 1 night we did it any way.Well let me tell you we had a very wonderful experience from t... Full review
Great location, great prices and great service
- May 15, 2014 · This is an older property with rooms and hallways that are a bit run down - peeling wallpaper in the bathrooms, splash guard behind sink falling apart. If you can put aside physical condition of t... Full review
OK for basic lodging
- May 07, 2014 · Booking the room was very last min and i still got a get price. The staff there was very nice and sometimes you dont expect that from a "lower" priced hotel. Needless to say I was pleased with the... Full review
Great room for the price.
- Apr 30, 2014 · I frequently stay at this hotel when I'm in town, when they remember the your name goes a long way, Very quite at night'seasy access to 101 freeway, and a very safe area. The price is incredible a... Full review
Best value in town!
- Apr 27, 2014 · Most of the office staff are helpful but they have nothing to work with and make odd mistakes. I booked a non smoking room and was sent to a smoking room, then a uncleaned room and finally a room ... Full review
- Apr 21, 2014 · I stayed at this hotel many many times and I asolutly loved ALL the staff. Andrea and bob were AMAZING and they made me feel welcomed. I will definitely be back to stay again. The quality of the r... Full review
BEST stay i have ever had
- Apr 11, 2014 · The hotel misplaced my reservation and even when given my confirmation number the manager spent 45 minutes trying to 'fix' the problem. I ended up spending more than my original reservation was bo... Full review
- Apr 08, 2014 · The service was less than stellar with the front desk not even sure which rooms were clean. He sent us to our room to see if it was clean and instructed us to call him to let him know. Really??? I... Full review
Absolutely disgusting and worst hotel experience ever, enough so I slept fully clothed with a hoodie over my head and wouldn't t
- Mar 04, 2014 · As world travelers,we have never stayed at a dirtier place.My husband and I are in our seventies and access to our room couldn't have been more diffficult.No elevator and our room was way in the b... Full review
Our stay at the "BatesMotel
- Mar 02, 2014 · I wouldn't recommend this dive to my worst enemy. Carpets are all stained, hair all over bathroom, the place and room looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. none of the rooms have any amenit... Full review