Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065 · Redwood City
where you will be treated to a unique combination of modern decor and traditional French art de recevoir.
- Oct 22, 2014 · Stay there for two nights, I had nice room overlooking water views and pool. Bed was ok and good bathroom amenities (Lanvin paris) as this hotel is a french chain.I love going to pastries shop for... Full review
Sofitel Redwood Shores
- Oct 21, 2014 · we were there with my colleague, we booked 2 rooms and we cancelled 1 for free at the check in, the staff was really nice with us. the room is clean and the hotel is wonderful. there is also a sma... Full review
- Oct 21, 2014 · Usually a business hotel if you are visiting Oracle or Electronic Arts in the Redwood Shores area.Central location makes it easy into and out of SFO.The hotel is one of the nicer ones in the US fo... Full review
Always a solid performer!
- Oct 20, 2014 · I am always treated more as a family member than a hotel guest.Every staff member is pleasant, well-trained and accomodating.The smallest details are attended to, including a bed and bowl for the ... Full review
- Oct 19, 2014 · This Hotel is at a very good place close to many Corporates . Pretty nice views . Nice spacious rooms. Great Service.Food is Great. It has nice European style Bar place gets quite busy and happeni... Full review
Nice Spacious European style Hotel.. They made Indian Chai for me