Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065 · Dolphin
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport.
- Jul 22, 2014 · Stayed for a business trip, generally very decent hotel. Nice reception, dining, bar area and views overlooking a lake.Rooms are average American hotel rooms but decent enough. Good was excellent.... Full review
Good hotel, decent food
- Jul 21, 2014 · My wife, Dog and I stayed here for a second time as my wife was riding In The Aids/Lifecycle ride for a 3rd year.She likes this place for a variety of reasons, but mostly because it's just a nice ... Full review
We Love the Sofitel
- Jul 20, 2014 · This place is about 30 mins from downtown SFO. Beautiful place, nice staff, and was clean. The food was okay but very expensive. Usual breakfast is $20 a plate. Beds on the smaller size. I didn't ... Full review
- Jul 20, 2014 · My best friend and I were in town for a Mastermind Treasure Hunt @ the SF Library.We stayed 2 nights at this Sofitel.Set in an area of hotels, it was more quiet than I expected for a weekend.Lots ... Full review
Great Hotel and a great time!
- Jul 19, 2014 · I don't know where to start. From the SURPRISE $20.00 per day parking, or cleaning pubic hair out of the bathtub upon arrival at 11pm...or the employees smoking right outside the door, inducing my... Full review
Worse stay ever