Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065
(650) 598-9000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
Business Center · Fitness Center · Internet Access · Restaurant · Swimming Pool · Credit: Visa
Features and Amenities
tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport.
- 4/8/2014I like Sofitel hotels, but the Redwood City property is a far cry from Sofitel NYC.In the first place, it's in Redwood City, not San Francisco.Technically, the name "San Francisco Bay" is correct,... More
Pretty good hotel, but some problems
- 4/6/2014I have now stayed at Sofitel hotels in several locations and this one a couple of times. I always find the staff well trained, friendly and efficient. The public spaces are nice and well maintaine... More
Another wonderful stay
- 4/1/2014I really love this hotel. The rooms are chic with style and all the necessary comfort, such as nifty night lights, desk, toiletries, robe, coffee maker. Love the duvet covers, so no wrestling with... More
Oh la la. French ambience and American service
- 3/31/2014I stayed here while visiting some clients in the area. . . and it was almost more than I needed. I usually just find a reasonable hotel at a mid-level price, clean, decent amenities on quick trave... More
Nice Place / Good Value
- 3/31/2014Although the staff is great, the grounds are nice and the bed was comfy, there are some concerns I'd like to share about our stay. The parking garage is open to anyone who wants to enter, even the... More
Great staff, Comfy bed but bring your own top sheet and some drawbacks