Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065 · Dolphin
(650) 598-9000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport.
- Jun 07, 2014 · There is only one reason why you would stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay: you are on business trip and your company has an office located in Redwood City. If it's not the case and you wish to ... Full review
Good comfort, terrible location
- Jun 07, 2014 · We had to call down to the front desk or stop in multiple times to try and rectify the disappointments on our stay here. Within minutes of checking into our room we had to call and request a move ... Full review
Great on appearances. Poor on delivery. Very disappointed.
- Jun 06, 2014 · We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel for the price. The bay view is amazing (request a view of the bay; otherwise you get a view of the office complex).The room featured a very nice vie... Full review
Great Location, Beautiful View, Clean & Lovely Hotel
- Jun 02, 2014 · My wife and I frequently visit the San Francisco bay area and this hotel is always our favorite. We bring our pet, who is welcomed by all the staff and treated well. We went to Half Moon Bay which... Full review
- Jun 02, 2014 · Probably one of the friendliest places I've ever encountered. People in restaurant and bar were genuinely friendly and engaging.Place is well-kept.My room (suite, actually) was in pretty good shap... Full review
- Jun 01, 2014 · Overall the stay was good. My husband and I traveled with our baby for a wedding. While the Sofitel was one of the hotels w/a group discount, I booked separately to get the online special: automat... Full review
Probably ok for Business, doesn't live up to Sofitel reputation
- May 31, 2014 · My wife and I stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day weekend. The property is very nice. However we had an overall bad experience there.We had a junior suite which was very comfortable and very ni... Full review
Beautiful hotel with problems
- May 29, 2014 · Stayed at the Sofitel for two weeks on a working trip to Stanford. I am now a genuine fan of this hotel and all the great staff who busied themselves making me very welcome and cared for.Check in ... Full review
Relax! You've come to the right place.
- May 29, 2014 · First of all,we booked our room through the internet and specified 4 people.We were given options for 4 people.We chose the suite as we thought we would have ample room.When we got there, The suit... Full review
The most apathetic staff
- May 28, 2014 · Our family stayed at Sofitel for Maker Faire this year.We chose this hotel based on proximity and rating and we were thrilled with the choice.The location was great for both the event itself and a... Full review
Great stay at Sofitel
- May 28, 2014 · Stayed here on a recent trip to San Francisco.I was in town visiting family.Easy to get to, great appearance.Parking is a little confusing and not clearly marked as to where you should go if you a... Full review
Great place to stay