Sofitel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065 · Dolphin
(650) 598-9000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport.
- Jun 07, 2014 · We had to call down to the front desk or stop in multiple times to try and rectify the disappointments on our stay here. Within minutes of checking into our room we had to call and request a move ... Full review
Great on appearances. Poor on delivery. Very disappointed.
- Jun 07, 2014 · There is only one reason why you would stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay: you are on business trip and your company has an office located in Redwood City. If it's not the case and you wish to ... Full review
Good comfort, terrible location
- Jun 06, 2014 · We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel for the price. The bay view is amazing (request a view of the bay; otherwise you get a view of the office complex).The room featured a very nice vie... Full review
Great Location, Beautiful View, Clean & Lovely Hotel
- Jun 02, 2014 · My wife and I frequently visit the San Francisco bay area and this hotel is always our favorite. We bring our pet, who is welcomed by all the staff and treated well. We went to Half Moon Bay which... Full review
- Jun 02, 2014 · Probably one of the friendliest places I've ever encountered. People in restaurant and bar were genuinely friendly and engaging.Place is well-kept.My room (suite, actually) was in pretty good shap... Full review