- Mon - Sat10:30 AM - 9:30 PM
by experienced chefs. Besides having mouth-watering foods, our staffs are friendly and try to accommodate all your requests. Because we know how important the environment affects your dining experience, we took these matters into consideration when planning and decorating Pho Dong restaurant. As a result, with warm and pleasant settings, our place will make you feel right at home, and we hope that you enjoy the foods and have a good time at our place. Thank you for dinning with us.
Popular menu items
- 11/25/2013This place is my to go spot for Vietnamese food while in RWC.Unfortunately, it is not that great.Service:Terrible.They all need training again and the owner needs to understand that standing in front of the cashier machine is not being a good host.You have to pay at front, takes forever to get … More
- 11/24/2013This is a great little find!I had the beef pho and my boyfriend had a bbq pork banh mi.He thought that the pork was fantastic.As for the pho, I loved it.The bowl ("small") was huge and all of the ingredients were very fresh.The flavor of the beef was a little bland, but once I added a little lime to the broth, it … More
- 11/9/2013Had a pho craving and finally was able to make it here. Warm friendly atmosphere. Fast service. I ordered the pho with brisket, tendon, etc. Saw how large the large portion was so I asked for a small. The food came out quickly and was the perfect temperature. Bean sprouts were fresh. Wish they had a greater … More
- 11/9/2013Just what we needed that day!A few of us went into the cute downtown area of Redwood City. A nice man greeted us at the door and sat us in a comfortable booth for four. Started us off with water, he gave us a few minutes to look through the menu. With so many dishes to choose from, we ordered a few … More
- 11/7/2013Shrimp vermicelli is so good! I am writing this review to remind myself that I only want to get that dish at this place... (My husband got this and i was jealous!!) I ordered the chicken pho with egg noodles and they brought it out with beef broth... I don't eat beef, and I asked them if it was beef... The waitress said … More