- Mon - Sat10:30 AM - 9:30 PM
by experienced chefs. Besides having mouth-watering foods, our staffs are friendly and try to accommodate all your requests. Because we know how important the environment affects your dining experience, we took these matters into consideration when planning and decorating Pho Dong restaurant. As a result, with warm and pleasant settings, our place will make you feel right at home, and we hope that you enjoy the foods and have a good time at our place. Thank you for dinning with us.
Popular menu items
- 2/28/2014This is one of my go-to eateries in the downtown Redwood City area during lunch time. You can easily drive or take the train here as the station is very close. I usually order the seafood pho with egg noodles, but today I went for the grilled pork chop rice plate. It was served with a sweet dipping sauce and a side … More
- 2/20/2014Terrible service. Pho is inconsistent. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's terrible (old meat, watered-down broth).Old Asian man up front is useless. Acts like a wallflower. More
- 2/19/2014More of an Americanized Pho restaurant, but I do like the clean feel. Huge, spacious dining room with plenty of tables.They have typical Pho options as well as cooked mixed rice & noodle dishes. Great spot for lunch, prices are affordable at $8-$10 (most dishes). I would return! More
- 2/19/2014It was very taste, I had the seafood pho with beef broth. I liked it. More
- 1/22/2014I wish I could give this place more than just 3 stars because the food was actually pretty good. I had grilled shrimp and chicken. The shrimp had a very good taste along with the chicken.Tastes even better with siracha! The shrimp was slightly over cooked which was my only complain. My husband had a fried … More