- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
& Crisp salads are served using only the freshest fruits & product.Thick,Creamy shakes arrive in a classic malt shop-style glass-a nostalgic blast from the past,served traditional American dishes in the best possible way.a page from the golden age of dinners & soda fountains.
Popular menu items
- Jul 09, 2014 · Delicious burger and chicken sandwiches! Fun diner atmosphere and self serve toppings counter. Highly recommend!! Full review
- Jul 04, 2014 · I'm a repeat customer at this place. The hamburger meat is great quality, better than any other burger places around. Love their black and white malts and onion rings also. Great salads. I do think their fries and grilled chicken could use some improvement, but still give it 5 stars for great burgers, quality and consistency. Full review
- Jun 30, 2014 · Jeffrey's is by far the best place to go out for a burger. They make amazing malted milkshakes and good fries. The burgers are grilled fresh, so they have good flavor and are always nice and hot. If you want good burgers and shakes, then Jeffrey's is definitely a good place. Full review
- Jun 23, 2014 · We've been eating at Jeffrey's for a long time, starting at the San Mateo location. But we mostly eat at this location now as it's closer. I've always loved the burgers and fries at Jeffrey's and they have one of the BEST fixings bars. It's also a great place to take the kids for a relatively inexpensive meal. For … Full review
- Jun 12, 2014 · Best burgers in town. A little pricey but at least you dont have to leave a tip. Love the atmosphere. If you dont like this place, its cause your taste buds are dead, go to mcdonalds. The rest of us will eat a REAL burger at this joint. Nuf said. Full review