- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
& Crisp salads are served using only the freshest fruits & product.Thick,Creamy shakes arrive in a classic malt shop-style glass-a nostalgic blast from the past,served traditional American dishes in the best possible way.a page from the golden age of dinners & soda fountains.
Popular menu items
- 4/4/2014The burgers are ok. The price is a little high but the mint chocolate shake was really good. Nothing exciting about the burgers. More
- 3/13/2014I can't knock Jeffrey's, because their burgers and fries (especially fries) are reasonably. However, whenever any of my friends suggests it is a dinner spot, I always just think that we should go to the Oasis or Dutch Goose instead. Both of those places have a more unique feel to their burgers, and better … More
- 3/7/2014I wasn't craving a burger but I had noticed this diner when driving to visit a customer many a time. What I was craving was a tuna melt and figured, hey any diner should have a basic tuna melt.Well let me tell you this tuna melt was tasty. Perfectly melted cheese, nicely toasted bread. And they had a root beer on … More
- 3/6/2014Went here for lunch and got some food to go, the garlic fries and burger were alright (nothing special) but I was pretty irritated that I paid to add bacon and got NO bacon. Always double check orders and triple check to go orders! Nothing is worse then getting back to work or home and seeing they messed up your order :( I didn't have enough time go back and have them fix it. More
- 3/3/2014This place was solid. I think it is mainly for families with children and it has a diner feel to it, although it could be a go to pick up place for anybody.We got burgers, a chicken sandwich, and garlic fries. The burgers were really tasty, although they weren't cooked to the temps we asked for (mediums were brown … More