- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
& Crisp salads are served using only the freshest fruits & product.Thick,Creamy shakes arrive in a classic malt shop-style glass-a nostalgic blast from the past,served traditional American dishes in the best possible way.a page from the golden age of dinners & soda fountains.
Popular menu items
- 11/30/2013After ordering our food, I filled my cup with iced tea and returned to the table.After taking a drink of the tea, I noticed it had a funky flavor and odor.I got confirmation on the odor from my cousin.I walked up to the counter and brought it to the attention of one of the servers.I asked for a new cup and filled it up with … More
- 11/22/2013I regularly get take outs here. I am not a fan if any burgers in general, and thought that I would not care for the food here. But their signature salad-- with fresh strawberries, candied walnuts, blue cheese-- is so amazing! You can add on meat or veggie patties for a few extra dollars as well. This is now my go-to lunch place. More
- 11/14/2013If am going to have a burger I love to come here Jeffrey's hamburgers instead of M or Bk or JB or other fast food. Love the garlic herb chicken breast sandwich or avocado burgerwith fries or sweet potato or chili cheese friesand mint chocolate shake mmmmm awesome More
- 11/4/2013Went here on Saturday for lunch. We were early...but the place got jam packed by 12:30! It's a very popular typical diner. There's lots of choices including a nice salad with fruit and pecans--real dressing that tasted homemade. My kids love the shakes--truly tempting! I give it three stars because virtually everything in the place has a film of stick grease! It seriously needs a deep clean! More
- 10/27/2013So when I first walked into this place I noticed how filthy is was, and how it reeks of pee. I really hope the food doesn't taste as disgusting as the environment looks....not impressed at all. I will update my review after I eat here. And I'm praying I don't get food poisoning as other reviewed who have eaten here … More