Hotel San Carlos
proximity to a variety of fun and educational activities. We’re just 20 minutes from the excitement of San Francisco. Guests of all ages will enjoy attractions near Hotel San Carlos in California, including the Hiller Aviation Museum, local San Carlos shops and restaurants, Half Moon Bay, the Expo Center and Silicon Valley.
- May 27, 2014 · Came to the Bay Area for the Maker Faire, we stayed four nights in this hotel. Our room was clean, updated, the best thing about this room was the bed!!It was a king and very comfy, we don't stay ... Full review
Very Comfy Beds!!
- Jan 29, 2014 · I've been on different hotel in the area..as a businessman , i found the property very pleasing , gratifying and excellent place to stay, the neatness and comfortable , just try it yourself - high... Full review
- Dec 25, 2013 · My husband and I stayed at this property after attending a family event--actually between all of us at the event we had four rooms in the motel and each of us were pleased with our visit.The motel... Full review
- Nov 18, 2013 · Not as new as the country inn down the street, but it has updated, clean, comfortable rooms, and decent prices. As housing on the peninsula gets tougher to find, it's nice to find a reliable value... Full review
Good clean value motel
- Oct 25, 2013 · We had a room here for one night in October.We found the room clean and the bed comfortable.The place feels dated, but was quite fine for our needs for a one-night stay.The continental breakfast i... Full review
Decent for the price
- Sep 24, 2013 · I read some of the reviews on this “hotel” prior to booking a one night stay for a very early morning flight out of SFO and I thought to myself, it was a 2 ½ star hotel and I was being charged $14... Full review
This is a motel not a hotel!
- Aug 07, 2013 · Husband and wife managers unbelievably rude, unprofessional, and discourteous.I made a phone reservation. When I arrived I wanted to see the room before checking in. The manager didn't want to sho... Full review
Nightmare Customer Service
- Aug 03, 2013 · We stopped in this motel when arriving in San Francisco airport after a long flight. We needed somewhere inexpensive and a short distance from the airport. The motel is sufficient for a single nig... Full review
Ok for airport
- Jun 23, 2013 · Traveled with my Mom as I just had shoulder surgery in the area. The woman at the front desk, not sure if she was the owner or not, was very accommodating. She allowed us to check-in early and gav... Full review
- Jun 19, 2013 · I had checked in and quickly checked out of Hotel San Carlos in San Carlos, CA. When I first went into my room, I told the hotel staff that it had a smell/fume in the room. I asked one of the hote... Full review
Hotel San Carlos - Enter at your own risk!
- May 03, 2013 · Great price for what we needed.Vacation to San Fran, so we were up in the morning and out until late evening.Clean rooms, the staff was very helpful when needed, and breakfast was ok for us.The br... Full review
Good price for our stay