Hotel San Carlos
proximity to a variety of fun and educational activities. We’re just 20 minutes from the excitement of San Francisco. Guests of all ages will enjoy attractions near Hotel San Carlos in California, including the Hiller Aviation Museum, local San Carlos shops and restaurants, Half Moon Bay, the Expo Center and Silicon Valley.
- May 27, 2014 · Came to the Bay Area for the Maker Faire, we stayed four nights in this hotel. Our room was clean, updated, the best thing about this room was the bed!!It was a king and very comfy, we don't stay ... Full review
Very Comfy Beds!!
- Jan 29, 2014 · I've been on different hotel in the area..as a businessman , i found the property very pleasing , gratifying and excellent place to stay, the neatness and comfortable , just try it yourself - high... Full review
- Dec 25, 2013 · My husband and I stayed at this property after attending a family event--actually between all of us at the event we had four rooms in the motel and each of us were pleased with our visit.The motel... Full review
- Nov 18, 2013 · Not as new as the country inn down the street, but it has updated, clean, comfortable rooms, and decent prices. As housing on the peninsula gets tougher to find, it's nice to find a reliable value... Full review
Good clean value motel
- Oct 25, 2013 · We had a room here for one night in October.We found the room clean and the bed comfortable.The place feels dated, but was quite fine for our needs for a one-night stay.The continental breakfast i... Full review
Decent for the price