Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport
1350 Huntington Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 · El Camino
(650) 588-0770 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Bruno
- Jun 08, 2014 · This hotel is very near to the San Francisco airport (about 10mins drive). The location is absolutely fantastic with a mall right opposite and BART station is 5min walk. Great amenities, well main... Full review
Great Hotel, Excellent Location
- Jun 08, 2014 · The daily housekeeping, toiletries refill and free breakfast gave us the benefits of a hotel.Breakfast options were more than the usual and varied daily.We liked that it had a stove, cookware and ... Full review
Great hotel/ apartment mix!
- May 31, 2014 · Our family had a very enjoyable stay at the Staybridge Suites. The two-bedroom suites are large and each bedroom has a private bath. The living room is a nice common area so the family can come to... Full review
This Hotel has a lot of amenities
- May 19, 2014 · pros: near san francisco airport right next door to a shopping mall, so easy to get any items you need very nice furnishings - newly renovated nice size kitchen in unit, so if you wanted to stay f... Full review
nice place, but...
- May 18, 2014 · We really liked this hotel and the staff and found it a great option for a visit to SF or if you need a close-to-airport hotel. I can't fault anything about this hotel. The hot tub was very nice a... Full review
Comfortable, clean and really a nice place
- Apr 27, 2014 · The rooms very really nice and location is great! Easy drive to the city and also next to the BART station. We got upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite and was surprised with the rooms as they must have ... Full review
Really nice rooms
- Apr 20, 2014 · Pleasant surprise! We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. We had plenty of room for the six of us. Everything was clean, everyone nice. Kitchen nicely appointed, open concept to the living area. Onl... Full review
Great place for Families!
- Mar 17, 2014 · Nicely renovated, everybody was friendly and helpful, everything was clean. You have to keep in mind that it's an "airport" hotel so expect some degree of plane noise.With that in mind I'd have to... Full review
- Mar 14, 2014 · I was on a whistle stop visit to San Francisco on business.It was very short notice and the downtown hotels just priced them selves out of the market.The Staybridge was just 10 minutes from SFO, w... Full review
- Feb 06, 2014 · So I have written a previous review about this hotel and if you read it, I wasn't too happy.In certain things, I will give it a second chance. Its been three years and I decided to give this hotel... Full review
Second Time Around
- Jan 13, 2014 · During a previous family trip, we stayed in a 1 BR suite and was pleased and 5 of us returned to Bay area & booked a 2 BR suite, asked for upper floor & quiet unit - and warmly welcomed by friendl... Full review
Return visit & stayed here again, everyone happy