working lunch, or enjoying a peaceful dinner, the award winning Swiftwater Cafe will delight your taste buds. We offer the latest in California cuisine featuring favorite American dishes infused with locally produced ingredients showcasing gourmet sandwiches, spectacular entrees and mouth-watering salads. Our award winning Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch with Dr. Margie Baker boasts a plethora of delightful tastes to tantalize your palate. A favorite of guests and local residents alike, this sumptuous feast offers a wide array of tempting choices including omelettes, waffles, fresh seafood, refreshing salads, authentic specialty dishes and decadent desserts.
Popular menu items
- Jul 14, 2014 · I took my father here for a late Fathers' Day Brunch. I've been here before and knew what to expect. The Thanksgiving Day Brunch is uh-mazing. The regular brunches are ok. I think it's a bit pricey but that is based on how much I can fit in my belly, not necessarily the quality. There are quite a few options … Full review
- Jun 10, 2014 · Outstanding service. Excellent food.A HUGE hiccup resolved by uber professional catering manager.We made a reservation for the Sunday brunch 2 months prior to going for our Mom's birthday.Family came from across the country, and state for this.On that particular Sunday morning I received a call that there … Full review
- Apr 12, 2014 · Easter Brunch is $65.They continue to raise the price every year!The brunch is lovely but very pricey! Full review
- Mar 27, 2014 · Food is mediocre at best. Got food to go and they tag on an a automatic 18% gratuity. WTFO!!! When I asked why I was charged this 18%, the manager said that it was a new charge that went into effect today (yeah right!) and that I should not have been charged this fee since it was a take out. She also said that … Full review
- Mar 03, 2014 · SUNDAY - We'z Doin' it RITE! Had a rest.com certificate for this place and thought - hey, brunch sounds nice, why not?! Walked in from the top of the parking structure through the overhead walkway and WOW - you can't miss that atrium!We walked up the ramp and saw the hostess who seemed mildly annoyed … Full review