Old Thyme Inn Bed and Breakfast
779 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Jul 22, 2014 · My husband and I stayed here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and we loved it. We stayed in the Rosemary room. Rick was a wonderful innkeeper and he and his wife are fabulous cooks! For breakfast t... Full review
Very romantic, loved it, you have to stay here
- Jun 05, 2014 · From the moment you make your reservation to the moment you leave,you are at peace.This is our second visit here & we will continue to return. The rooms are gorgeous! They provide EO bath supplies... Full review
Never fails to impress
- May 27, 2014 · Innkeepers Richard and Kathy were wonderfully accommodating. Location is ideal, garden is lovely, afternoon wine and cheese relaxing, and the claw-foot tub best of all! Cozy robe, beautiful beddin... Full review
Wonderful treat in Half Moon Bay.
- May 18, 2014 · Everything about this B&B was thought out with care and detail, as with the narrative provided by the deep-voiced innkeeper.The arrival begins with a short tour by the innkeeper of the facilities ... Full review
Enunciation, detail, and care
- May 13, 2014 · The Inn is exactly as described. The rooms are comfortable and attractively decorated in this well-maintained older home. The hosts are gracious and welcoming and definitely do not hover. The Inn ... Full review
Very Pleasant Place to Stay