Old Thyme Inn
779 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
every evening. Our inn is tucked away, only a short walk to shopping, galleries, and dining in downtown Half Moon Bay. Relax in a luxurious suite or our lovely gardens, and escape everyday life at the most romantic B&B in Half Moon Bay.
- Oct 25, 2014 · It pains me to write this review as I discussed with the new owner David that I would not, he also asked me not to write a review because he and his partner Jerry, had just taken ownership of the ... Full review
Hope the new owners make lots of improvements!
- Sep 06, 2014 · First off, we had a great experience at the Olde Thyme Inn, however, we don't want to spend to much time on the B&B review because new owners will be taking over in a month. It is evident that cur... Full review
Hope the new owners keep up the great work
- Aug 29, 2014 · Wonderful stay in Half Moon Bay at the gracious Old Thyme Inn.We stayed in the lavender and chamomile rooms with our kids.Of bed linens were divine, and amenities were incredible. The clawfoot tub... Full review
Charming inn in a charming town!
- Aug 24, 2014 · Beautiful property!Clean, well-maintained house with all of the amenities.Beautiful garden and patio area.Spacious, nicely-furnished rooms.Great full breakfast and excellent wine and snacks late a... Full review
Old Thyme Inn in Half Moon Bay
- Aug 17, 2014 · We live two hours south of Half Moon Bay and have stayed in the area a couple of times before, but this was our first time at the "Old Thyme Inn". I had called to inquire about Saturday, August 16... Full review
My Birthday Getaway Weekend