Mexican Grill is a fusion of traditional Mexican dishes with an authentic and modern flair. From our popular Foghead Burrito (char-grilled chicken, with Tequila BBQ sauce, guacamole, rice, black beans, cheese, sour cream, roasted pasilla & corn salsa all wrapped in a warm chile-tomato tortilla) to our Margarita Salad; to our Veracruz Shrimp Tacos—everything we make has a distinctive flair that makes Una Mas a great place to eat! Not only is the food unique, but so is the atmosphere created by our restaurants. The updated decor is steeped in authentic Mexican roots, yet with a modern and bright flair. The tone an Una Mas restaurant sets in the decor is as important as the unique food that is hand-crafted every day. With open kitchens, open floor plans, colorful touches and earthy undertones, Una Mas provides a bright, hip and energetic ambiance that welcomes our guests.
Popular menu itemsTortilla Soup · Crispy Taco · Crispy Taco Salad · The Works · Verde Salad
General infoBeer and Wine · Wheelchair Access · Family Friendly · Takeout
- 9/13/2012Good Items: Guacamole - their guac is fantastic. It's the smooth kind (not chunky). I am pretty picky about my guacamole, and I enjoy the smooth kind much more than the chunky kind. Salsa - yep pretty good Decent Items: Steak/Chicken Fajita - the meats were overcooked Bad Items: Margarita Salad - the cheese completely ruined this for me. I think it's feta, and I hate feta cheese. Read full review
- 3/8/2012I have never had a yelp account or cared to write in one of these. But something is going on with this eatery. I have been eating at Una Mas in Redwood Shores for at least 10 years (since they opened) I stopped going for awhile because the quality of food had gone down and I was spending less time in the area. … Read full review
- 11/5/2010I usually get the fish burrito with cilantro rice. It's really good. I wish the green salsa were better. It tastes like a something out of a can from Safeway. The staff is nice. Read full review
- 10/1/2009I used to come here fairly often because it was convenient. I stopped coming because the cleanliness of the place went noticeably downhill. My wife and I are convinced that we got sick after eating here a couple of times. Yes. It took us twice to learn. I just stopped in today to buy a soda. Again because it … Read full review
- 9/26/2009A chain specializing in big burritos, ala Chipotle or Qdoba. I like it occasionally as a change of pace. I have an employee that drags me here for lunch meetings. It's not too bad. The Foghead burrito is tasty. BBQ sauce adds a little something to everything. Read full review