Mexican Grill is a fusion of traditional Mexican dishes with an authentic and modern flair. From our popular Foghead Burrito (char-grilled chicken, with Tequila BBQ sauce, guacamole, rice, black beans, cheese, sour cream, roasted pasilla & corn salsa all wrapped in a warm chile-tomato tortilla) to our Margarita Salad; to our Veracruz Shrimp Tacos—everything we make has a distinctive flair that makes Una Mas a great place to eat! Not only is the food unique, but so is the atmosphere created by our restaurants. The updated decor is steeped in authentic Mexican roots, yet with a modern and bright flair. The tone an Una Mas restaurant sets in the decor is as important as the unique food that is hand-crafted every day. With open kitchens, open floor plans, colorful touches and earthy undertones, Una Mas provides a bright, hip and energetic ambiance that welcomes our guests.
Popular menu items
- 6/24/2013This place is something else. The guacamole is perfect, steak burrito was very good. Also I realy liked the manager. More
- 6/20/2013No mas! No mas!Have come here a couple times out of convenience and other people's direction, and each time I have only been happy with the chips, salsa bar and soda fountain. The meat is low quality, the rice/beans/whatever is flavorless. I would prefer taco bell. More
- 3/8/2013This my neighborhood mexican place. Though it is not high quality but OK and convenient food to grab a bite. There has been a change in ownership and it seems to be doing better. There are better taco places, but if you are in mood for a american mexican regular chain food, this is not a bad place. More
- 9/13/2012Good Items:Guacamole - their guac is fantastic. It's the smooth kind (not chunky). I am pretty picky about my guacamole, and I enjoy the smooth kind much more than the chunky kind.Salsa - yep pretty goodDecent Items:Steak/Chicken Fajita - the meats were overcookedBad Items:Margarita Salad - the cheese completely ruined this for me. I think it's feta, and I hate feta cheese. More
- 3/8/2012I have never had a yelp account or cared to write in one of these. But something is going on with this eatery. I have been eating at Una Mas in Redwood Shores for at least 10 years (since they opened) I stopped going for awhile because the quality of food had gone down and I was spending less time in the area. … More