The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
feature ocean views and most include a built-in window seat, fireplace or outdoor terrace with a fire pit. All rooms feature high speed Internet access. Parking is USD 45 overnight valet. The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay invites guests to relax in high style and capture the carefree spirit of the region. Downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley are forty-five minutes away and San Francisco International Airport is thirty minutes.
- Jul 21, 2014 · I have always wanted to stay at this property as the pictures from web looked wonderful. The pictures were accurate the location is beautiful (firepit ocean side room) but the service is not up to... Full review
Beautiful Location, Service not good!
- Jul 21, 2014 · We really love this hotel, but our recent stay was not as nice as it could have been.When I pay $1,300.00 a night for a room with an ocean view I expect to be able to enjoy that view without every... Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · It's been a while since I have written a review even though I have traveled quite a bit, but this place was so spectacular that I had to log in and write this. Stayed for two nights two weeks ago ... Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · I decided to celebrate anniversary of my business in this spectacular location. Most of the thing had been great including venue and food Presentation and assistance . Small detail need to be kept... Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · I'm sorry but there is no way three glasses of wine and one martini should $75. That is what the tab was for having a cocktail before heading downtown for dinner at Pasta Moon. It is the most expe... Full review
Beautiful property but the lobby bar will rip you off