- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
magnificent vista of the lagoon. For that special occasion, be sure to reserve the exclusive private dining room accommodating up to 14 people. Bay223 also features a high-energy, WiFi, full service bar. Bay223 is located in the Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Bay.
Popular menu items
- Jul 16, 2014 · Dear Sofitel,We used to love you as we live in Redwood Shores. You look good butbehind the clothe you are just deceiving.I had to wait to write this review to make sure you deserve the 2stars (which is for the restaurant only as we still love the hotel).Let's start with the welcome. It is not that great. We barely … Full review
- Jul 14, 2014 · Loved this fancy Sunday brunch!! Will definitely be coming back. Our server William was great! Crepes, prime rib, eggs Benedict, omelets, crabs, shrimp, mussels, clams, chicken, macarons, berries....my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Expensive but worth it!! Full review
- Apr 29, 2014 · Had lunch date here. Many good choices on the menu. A good compromise is the Parisien Bento. A 4 course meal including onion soup, nicoisse salad, skirt steak on bed of mash potato and creme brulee. It was quite good and just enough to fulfill my appetite. Would go back to try other items. Full review
- Mar 14, 2014 · This review is for Sunday brunch. Save your money. It's clearly a popular spot for that special occasion brunch but the food was so disappointing. The entree selections were not at all appealing, my made to order omelette was over cooked, the crab claws were waterlogged and flavorless and the coffee tasted like … Full review
- Feb 08, 2014 · It is fairly unusual to find a really good restaurant in a hotel, especially in a hotel that's located in a commercial district with only office buildings around it. This is it though! I was welcomed by a super-friendly and sweet female maître de, who didn't just seat me but later returned and asked how the meal was. … Full review