- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
magnificent vista of the lagoon. For that special occasion, be sure to reserve the exclusive private dining room accommodating up to 14 people. Bay223 also features a high-energy, WiFi, full service bar. Bay223 is located in the Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Bay.
Popular menu items
- Dec 25, 2014 · For 500$ with a mandatory 17% tip I would expect water to be refilled at least once. They just left a water bottle that ran out in minutes and 6 glasses sat empty for 45 minutes. We asked for water and they brought one cup ignoring the rest of the table. For this price I expect a basic level of service which … Full review
- Dec 17, 2014 · Nom, nom, really good buffet and worth the $40 price tag, despite the food poisoning incident a few months back:prime ribshrimpmussels oystersthree types of saladsalmonbagelsmany types of cheesecrab cakeseggs benedictsausagebaconroasted potatoes (these were my favorite)omelets and crepes made … Full review
- Nov 20, 2014 · Great place for a romantic lunch or a business lunch. Fine service, beautiful presentation, and calm atmosphere. Full review
- Nov 06, 2014 · Called as a courtesy to say 25 of my co-workers would be there in the lounge and ask if there was any possibility to reserve an area in the lounge. I was asked if I would be ordering appetizers ahead of time, which I declined, but assured we would be drinking. Told this was not enough guarantee to reserve … Full review
- Oct 15, 2014 · Cute little bar. Bartenders were even willing to make a drink I taught them that is a specialty from my brothers restaurant in Park Slope. I havent had a chance to try the food, but peeked over at other peoples plates. They seemed happy as I was with my delicious drink! Good place to just chill out. Parking is cheap, too. Full review