- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
magnificent vista of the lagoon. For that special occasion, be sure to reserve the exclusive private dining room accommodating up to 14 people. Bay223 also features a high-energy, WiFi, full service bar. Bay223 is located in the Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Bay.
Popular menu items
- 3/14/2014This review is for Sunday brunch. Save your money. It's clearly a popular spot for that special occasion brunch but the food was so disappointing. The entree selections were not at all appealing, my made to order omelette was over cooked, the crab claws were waterlogged and flavorless and the coffee tasted like … More
- 2/8/2014It is fairly unusual to find a really good restaurant in a hotel, especially in a hotel that's located in a commercial district with only office buildings around it.This is it though!I was welcomed by a super-friendly and sweet female maître de, who didn't just seat me but later returned and asked how the meal was. … More
- 1/10/2014Came here for a fancy lunch with the new boss and was satisfied but certainly not blown away. The food was pretty good, but seemed a bit overpriced. This is a bit like your typical, character-less hotel restaurant. I was excited by some of the reviews I read and I am a big fan of french cuisine, but this place just … More
- 11/24/2013Insane Sunday brunch buffet!It's not cheap, so if you're looking for a cheap Sunday breakfast, look elsewhere. But for the $40/person they ask, you get a lot. Crepe bar, omelette bar, smoked salmon, trout, crab cakes, shrimp, crab claws, mussels, quiche, eggs benedict, pastries, pies, bottomless mimosas, … More
- 11/18/2013It's okay. Food is decent, the bar is functional and the staff is on their game. It's just not an exciting place to be nor a real destination - it exists solely to service business travelers and nearby corporate office park dwellers, and it's absolutely dead on the weekends.If this were downtown the vibe might be … More