- Mon - Sun6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
magnificent vista of the lagoon. For that special occasion, be sure to reserve the exclusive private dining room accommodating up to 14 people. Bay223 also features a high-energy, WiFi, full service bar. Bay223 is located in the Hotel Sofitel San Francisco Bay.
Popular menu items
- 2/8/2014It is fairly unusual to find a really good restaurant in a hotel, especially in a hotel that's located in a commercial district with only office buildings around it.This is it though!I was welcomed by a super-friendly and sweet female maître de, who didn't just seat me but later returned and asked how the meal was. … More
- 11/24/2013Insane Sunday brunch buffet!It's not cheap, so if you're looking for a cheap Sunday breakfast, look elsewhere. But for the $40/person they ask, you get a lot. Crepe bar, omelette bar, smoked salmon, trout, crab cakes, shrimp, crab claws, mussels, quiche, eggs benedict, pastries, pies, bottomless mimosas, … More
- 11/18/2013It's okay. Food is decent, the bar is functional and the staff is on their game. It's just not an exciting place to be nor a real destination - it exists solely to service business travelers and nearby corporate office park dwellers, and it's absolutely dead on the weekends.If this were downtown the vibe might be … More
- 10/24/2013Good ol' Sofitel. I come here maybe twice a year for work events. The parking used to be free but now I see that they installed the parking lot meters but they do validate inside. We're usually helped by the same two waitresses. There's one that's really nice and always brings us our drinks but the other one … More
- 10/22/2013I had lunch here with my two young sons while DH was at a legal conference in San Jose. The French host was very warm and welcoming.I requested a booth and for all the wine glasses to be taken away. The table setting down to the salt and pepper shakers were beautiful. I loved how the ice tea was … More