Oakwood Mountain View
555 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Mountain View
- Jul 21, 2013 · I had a furnished studio at Oakwood for three months. The place is nice, safe, and in a walking distance form Mountain View downtown. They cleaned the room biweekly, but they did thorough cleanup ... Full review
Excellent location, clean, nice for a temporary housing
- Jul 07, 2013 · This is great place to stay if you need to work in Bay area and you are not resident. Facility is at great location, provides all you need for comfortable life and all including a sport facilities... Full review
Home away from home
- Jun 06, 2012 · Clean, comfortable with mostly very nice staff and loads of additional facilities like tenis or sauna. It's located very close to the train. It has quite fast internet for free. It doesn't have ow... Full review
Very good place
- Nov 12, 2011 · It is not a five star hotel but suited our family needs brilliantly during 2 months business trip to California. We rented 2 bedroom appartment. The appartment looks like frozen in sixties but it ... Full review
Great for family during long business trip
- Oct 31, 2011 · Stayed there for a months with the family in a two br furnished apptmt. the pool garden bbq is great. the apptmts have everything but not the latest and greatest. it's clean and nicely maintained.... Full review
Good but expensive