Holiday Inn San Francisco Int'l Airport
Features and Amenities
Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, the latest addition to the hotel, is now open serving traditional breakfast items, and all American favorite lunch and dinner items. Houlihan's is as vibrant as ever, with a menu that respects the classics and offers new adventures in contemporary tastes as well. With a beverage menu that features everything from your favorite martini to an entire list of wines by the glass, and the famous Houlihan’s Long Island Iced Tea, your respite at Houlihan's will be as relaxing or vibrant as you choose it to be.
- 4/4/2014After a horrendous travel experience with United Airlines, we ended up at this hotel during unexpected overnight stay while in transit from Hawaii to Vancouver, Canada.We are frequent travelers so... More
Good Overnight Hotel
- 4/2/2014Wow!Joey welcomed us and treated us like dear friends.He made some exceptional efforts to make certain we were comfortable and included other eager and helpful staff members in that quest.The room... More
Very Good... Due to an Amazingly Excellent Staff !! Facility not so Excellent
- 3/10/2014After enduring the worst customer/travel experience from United airlines I checked in at the Holiday Inn at midnight, It was refreshing to be met with such good hospitality and someone who was abl... More
Good airport hotel
- 3/3/2014I stay in hotels 300+ nights yearly.I wanted to leave after seeing the room, but the cancellation policy prohibited me from doing so. I am an ING member and I have never seen a Holiday Inn in this... More
Old and run down.Bypass this one.
- 2/27/2014I checked in there last weekend from Fri till sun,I didn't checked in till 2am and that Teresa was so rude and just unprofessional and a stuckup .checking in that late,tired and sleepy,you hoping ... More
I hate Teresa the girl in the front desk..