- Mon - Sun8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
colorful atmosphere will draw you in and the culinary delights will keep you coming back for moreOn a lovely sunny day you can enjoy the outdoor sidewalk seating, but when the fog rolls in the bright gold walls and cushy burgundy booths of the dining room will warm your spirits. The walls are covered with beautifully laid out mosaics and a gallery of cheerful and expressive artwork made by individuals with disabilities.The service is quick, so even if you must wait to get a table your name will come up in no time at all. Your rich cup of coffee will never go empty which is good because it may take some time to choose between the many delectable choices the menu has to offer. Whether you are in the mood for savory scramblers, sweet lemon-corn meal pancakes, or a spicy mexican style breakfast the heaping portions will leave your tummy full without breaking the bank. Come in for lunch and experience a wide range of vegetarian fare, creative sandwiches or soup and salads which are anything but ordinary. For a meal every bit as eclectic as the Mission neighborhood it resides in, Boogaloo is sure to satisfy.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013In what seems like another lifetime, my wife and I both came to Boogaloos in the mid-late 90's quite a bit.This was one of those places we always missed when we left: a funky, casual breakfast place with good coffee, hearty food, and great potatoes.Fast forward to 2013, an early sunday morning, plenty of … More
- 11/29/2013There's a certain charm to this local diner that just draws you in (not saying that the sight of plates overflowing with food through the window didn't have any effect on us as well). We decided on an order of the Chorizo Hash & Lemon Cornmeal Pancakes, both heavily recommended by my fellow Yelpers. Sad to … More
- 11/29/2013Got seated right away-a very good start. Food was ok and the service was great.I kind of wish it was the other way around.BB More
- 11/25/2013Who doesn't love to say Boogaloos?You? You're weird.But whatever, that's not why I come here. +The place is conveniently located near 24th Mission BART+It's got outdoor seating for gorgeous days+Their breakfast options are pretty tastyI mean, it's not OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD good, but it's good enough; … More
- 11/23/2013Love love love the food and coffee, worth the sometimes wait and the drive in from Pacifica. More