- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
exquisite food is not only achieved by using the freshest ingredients but by capturing the essence of the source through authentic recipes. Try some of our many house made pasta dishes including Dungeness crab ravioli, fresh papardelle, and ricotta gnocchi. Enjoy traditional Italian foods in our contemporary Italian interior complete with al fresco dining and a welcoming wine bar. Visit us near Washington Square in North Beach and taste the difference!
Popular menu items
- 4/1/2014Pizza was great. Ceasar was OK, but the Lobster Ravioli gave my fiance and I food poisoning. We called to let the owner know and to request a refund or gift certificate to return to the restaurant. He called back refusing to refund, provide any customer service and that his food would never cause food poisoning. It … More
- 3/30/2014The carbonara was sour and plastic-like, dry, all glued together in a big lump. A lot of onion. More
- 3/24/2014Fantastic atmosphere, fantastic service and fantastic food. Look forward to my next visit to San Francisco to go back More
- 3/2/2014I've been here twice on visits to San Francisco and perhaps it is because people who live there are blessed to have such amazing food on every corner that they are slightly more critical than I am (Note:I'm from Los Angeles, also a culinary mecca but not quite as amazing as SF for its italian food), but I … More
- 1/21/2014Wonderful surprise!My girlfriend and I were spending the weekend in SF for her birthday.We had tickets to the Cobb Comedy, the late show, and had plenty of time for dinner.We were actually walking to a different restaurant, when we stopped in our tracks from the wonderful smell coming from this … More