Scott Swanson Chiropractic
* Knee Pain * Ankle Pain * Foot Pain I ask about these particular problems for a reason. The practice of Chiropractic now includes some remarkably innovative approaches for dealing with them. In my San Francisco Chiropractic practice, I take particular pleasure helping relieve people of their chronic pain. Call us today!
General infoWheelchair Access · Credit: Visa
- 11/26/2012Dr. Swanson is a wonderful chiropractor, who seems to focus directly on the area of my discomfort, then gently manipulates everything back into order. I have always walked out of the office feeling better. I have even gone in without an appointment, and have been graciously received, and quickly cared for. … Read full review
- 10/19/2011My experience with Dr. Swanson's practice began with a call to the practice administrator, Olivia. She diligently worked on my complicated, out-of-state insurance situation. I was bummed to find out that my benefit wouldn't kick in for a while, but after my first treatment, I'm more than happy to pay out-of … Read full review
- 5/5/2011When I came to see Dr. Swanson I could barely stand up straight. Due to the nature of my pain and herniated discs I have been nervous about getting any kind of adjustments. Dr. Swanson's caring and straightforward approach convinced me I should get adjusted. After getting up from the table I could not … Read full review
- 4/6/2010As one of his colleagues, I delight in recommending Scott to people in need. When someone needs help with a physical ailment, Scott has a broad set of tools to assess and treat them. He is straightforward, no nonsense, and results oriented. He is not only committed providing quality care, but is a devoted supporter of his community. Read full review
- 3/24/2010As the office manager at Parkside Chiropractic, I see first-hand the results of Dr. Swanson's care every day. As little as I knew about chiropractic when I first accepted a job here, I am confident in its merits and Dr. Swanson's care. Patients come into the office with different issues and varying levels of … Read full review