- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
grandeur prior to opening what has become Palo Alto’s most popular wine bar. As a result of the restoration, The Wine Room won accolades from the prestigious Stanford Heritage Society. Inside The Wine Room guests will find two cozy rooms perfect for enjoying a glass of wine or appetizer with friends. The front room includes a spacious bar, fireplace and lively atmosphere, while the back room provides an intimate setting with comfortable couches, area rugs and soft lighting. The wine list features a wide range of wines by the glass to suit every palate and budget and includes boutique wines from around the world. The Wine Room is available for private parties. An on-staff caterer and event planner are available to manage every detail of your party or event.
- 2/26/2014What a nice find!We just happened to walk by this place after having dinner at Coconuts restaurant.It appeared to be a lovely place to enjoy a glass of wine and it did not disappoint.We sat at the bar, but there were numerous chairs and cozy couches to sit on in both the front and back rooms.The … More
- 2/22/2014Its a high bar to be a wine room near wine country. But my wife and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and wines and would recommend it to everyone b More
- 2/19/2014Let's see..... meeting an old best friend for an awkward chat?Not the best set up but this was a good place to make it happen.All I remember now was the warm ambiance and the nice service and delicious cheeses.Good wine selections -- too pricey, but what the hell, it is Palo Alto -- what do you expect?It's homey and comfy and it's close to my office, so I can walk and then catch the train. More
- 1/25/2014My go-to spot for a great glass (or two) of wine, cozy atmosphere, and a cheese plate in downtown PA. Great wine selection that's always changing up, friendly staff, yummy small bites, and no pretentiousness to be found. Really love the guys that work there! They definitely have their crowd of regulars, … More
- 1/10/2014Most wine bars are pretentious, but I knew this place wouldn't be as soon as I saw one of the wine-tenders with a shirt that said something along the lines of "Wine... how classy people get shit-faced". haha!I loved how cozy this place is. Couches!The wine selection is great, of course, and fits a moderate budget IMO. Real friendly waiters, too. More