- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
grandeur prior to opening what has become Palo Alto’s most popular wine bar. As a result of the restoration, The Wine Room won accolades from the prestigious Stanford Heritage Society.#R##N##R##N#Inside The Wine Room guests will find two cozy rooms perfect for enjoying a glass of wine or appetizer with friends. The front room includes a spacious bar, fireplace and lively atmosphere, while the back room provides an intimate setting with comfortable couches, area rugs and soft lighting.#R##N##R##N#The wine list features a wide range of wines by the glass to suit every palate and budget and includes boutique wines from around the world.#R##N##R##N#The Wine Room is available for private parties. An on-staff caterer and event planner are available to manage every detail of your party or event.
General infoNon Smoking · Beer and Wine · Wheelchair Access · Good for Groups
- 10/11/2013Loved the relaxed environment and comfortable seating inside. It's a fun place to hangout with friends over some wine without the noise of a sports bar Read full review
- 10/9/2013I want to live next door to the wine room! When I walk through the door, I hear Lord of the rings theme song in my head. I am waiting for some hobbits to greet me at the door with some frothy beer and a good ol time of dancing and fun conversations! *Reality Check* A bartender behind the counter engaged in … Read full review
- 10/7/2013Exceptional wines in very relaxed atmosphere! People who know my reviews know how hard it is to get 5 tar review from me. Out of 100+ places on different websites I gave no more than 5 maximum ratings. Mi reserve it only for places with outstanding food/drinks, great service and comfortable setting. The … Read full review
- 10/7/2013I put this place on par with the Disneyfication of Napa. Lots of money, lots of Vegas-esque decor. Waiters are far to busy attending to the table of popped-collars Centurion Card to care what you want or need. While it's nice to find a bar with comfortable seating and a lack of blaring music, it's just not worth it here. Read full review
- 9/29/2013Cozy spot, nice bartenders. They have a nice selection of wines and have good recommendations. It kind of feels like you're sipping on wine in your rich friends' living room. If you're lucky you'll nab a seat on one of the couches which are super comfy with nice big pillows. It can get a bit pricey, but then again you're at a bar in Palo Alto, so what do you expect? Read full review