The Zen Hotel
4164 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 · Barron Park
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jul 21, 2014 · The Hotel is a redone motel with nice touches and a good breakfast included.The beds were very, very, very soft.Too soft.Other than that is was a nice place to stay for one night. It's very close ... Full review
Nice Palo Alto Place
- Jul 12, 2014 · Perhaps the best souped up motel that I have ever seen. Fantastic looking rooms, great breakfast and oodles of style. Perhaps the most expensive motel I have seen at $290 a night so I guess the tw... Full review
Souped up Motel
- Jul 10, 2014 · I really enjoyed my stay at the Zen. It is really more like a classy motel than a hotel, but it is very nice. The staff was friendly, the rooms immaculate, and the neighborhood is quiet. The fixtu... Full review
- Jul 07, 2014 · Most of the times I have stayed at this hotel the surrounding noise has been minimal. The hotel provides nice touches like free bottled water and a selection of teas and fresh cookies. The shower ... Full review
Quiet place to unwind
- Jul 05, 2014 · My husband had major surgery at Standford Univ Hospital and the extended stay hotels were booked.It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.We had one of the kitchenette suites and anything I need... Full review
Home away for home for 16 days