- Mon - Sat11:00 AM - 8:30 PM
for those making the noble transition to a plant-based diet. Loving Hut Palo Alto uses only premium organic vegan ingredients. Our bread is bread is baked fresh locally every morning, and we offer different, sandwiches, soups and salads daily – all served free of animal ingredients (vegan).
Popular menu items
- 3/5/2014The people here are so nice, but I've been to a lot of different Loving Huts and this one has the worst menu by far. More
- 3/3/2014I've always loved the food here, but hadn't been here in a while. Last week I ordered the Bun Hue. It took almost 15 minutes for the thing to be ready. Yummy, yes -- but 15 minutes for SOUP? Today I thought i'd give them another try and got the Ghoulash. $10 for a cup of soup the size of... a cup. Not a bowl.. A CUP. For $10. No more chances. I will NEVER go back. More
- 2/19/2014I work nearby and come here for lunch often. The seven seas rice is my favorite. The vegan propaganda video they play on the TV is weird so I've deducted one star. I mostly use the Order Ahead app to place my order and pick it up 10 mins later. Its always been ready on time and the food is great as always. More
- 2/14/2014I come here a lot, and haven't yet had anything that I don't like. The food is fresh and delicious. The people behind the counter are genuinely kind. I love this place, highest recommendation. More
- 2/12/2014Sheer culinary bliss, even for my husband the hard core carnivore!Ten stars for the Red Lentil Soup, Angel Wrap, Chia Tacos.The Carob Cheesecake is heaven on earth.Really.You can even call ahead and get take out to your car in the back alley if parking is unbearable. More