- Mon - Sun7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
the world outside Venezuela where you can enjoy the nation’s shade grown, handpicked, patio sun-dried, super fair trade organic single estate Arabica coffee beans roasted in small batches, along with international sweet and savory delights.Coupa Café is a family owned business that was conceived prior to 1990 as a result of the desire to revive the tradition of the excellent quality of Venezuelan coffee that was lost during the “oil boom years”. The Coupal family works directly with the coffee farmers in Venezuela which ensures that they will receive fair trade prices for their coffee production. They promote the philosophy of excellent quality products and friendly service. In the U.S. and in Venezuela, they support local organic farmers and sustainable agricultural practices. Coupa Café is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, the California Restaurant Association and the Slow Food Organization, among others.
Popular menu items
- 4/3/2014Top notch Mocha. Seriously.Wifi and plenty of space / ambiance options (outside,inside with natural light, back room).Didn't notice wall plugs for laptops, but plenty of laptops bustling.Place gets packed but can usually find a spot.Service gets quite slow and watch out for the 2hr parking police. :) More
- 3/31/2014only reviewing their breakfast/lunch food. the food is a-ok and nothing special. a little overpriced to be honest.. if you're looking for a nice hearty breakfast, look elsewhere. More
- 3/30/2014This is one of my favorite places in Palo Alto. I came here four times in a week, and I've never had a meal with which I was dissatisfied. Chai is delicious here, as is their hot chocolate. My favorite thing to get here, food-wise, is the caprese salad, but all of their food, that I've had, is very good. More
- 3/29/2014Holy...the macaroons here are EXPENSIVE!Orange Juice is also a little pricey, I mean it's good and tasted fresh but I don't think it's worth 3.50.The main courses though are pretty good and their dessert crepes are THE BOMB.My recommendation for entrees: Arepa Special & Reina Pepiada Arepa.The tea here is also really good. More
- 3/28/2014Had a tasty lunch here today.The arepas and empanadas and both great.The prices were reasonable, better than a lot of downtown PA.The service was fine.No complaints here.We will return! More