and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with voice mail. Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge. Parking is also conveniently located nearby.
- 11/26/2013Stayed a couple of nights at this old-style hotel in downtown Palo Alto. Very much enjoyed it. It is a mini-version of what you could call the "Barton Fink" style Californian hotel built, I am gue... More
- 11/13/2013Stayed here three nights while attending a reunion.The room was very clean, quiet, newly painted and furnished.I got a cheap room without an attached bath or toilet (there was a sink). Served my p... More
Old Palo Alto gem
- 11/9/2013This was my first time staying at the Cardinal Hotel, as I was in town for a big football game.The Cardinal Hotel is located right in the middle of downtown Palo Alto.Restaurants, shops, and bars ... More
Great location and very clean.
- 10/29/2013The "European" style room, which means a shared bathroom located in the hallway, allows you to stay in a very nice hotel in the heart of the shopping and dining area on University Ave. for a barga... More
Can't Beat the Location or the Price
- 10/11/2013First, I have to say I love this place because I accidentally booked the wrong date (off by one month) which they quickly rectified after I called them.I was supposed to stay 10/1 but accidentally... More
Classic hotel, european style, great location!