antiques, television, and telephone. Breakfast, featuring seasonal fruit and fresh-baked breads, is served daily in the paneled dining room. Guests may enjoy sitting outside on the two wicker-decorated porches or in the garden. There is parking on the grounds and easy access to public transportation to San Francisco and San Jose. The Inn is part of the quiet residential neighborhood of Professorville. Downtown Palo Alto's restaurants, shops, and people watching are a two minute walk from the Inn.
- 10/13/2013Very comfortable, quiet, private B&B.Location is very close to downtown, but is in a quiet neighborhood.The gardens are lovely.I had to be up early so I missed breakfast both days, but I really en... More
Sweet B&B in beautiful Palo Alto
- 10/9/2013I would gladly rank it ZERO if I could. I made my reservations far in advance and received a written confirmation for a 2-night stay. Four days before departure on my business trip to Palo Alto I ... More
Stay away from this place
- 9/18/2013Cramped, unhelpful staff, no cooling during summer, no service after evening, no trash disposal, poor wifi/no wifi, 1 set of keys for which replacement cost is $150. Communal bathrooms, low ceilin... More
The worst, most overpriced and under kept bed and breakfast ive been to in California.
- 8/25/2013I have stayed at the Cowper Inn close to a dozen times over the last three years.Not only is the location incredibly close to downtown Palo Alto and an easy walk to Stanford, the Inn itself is cha... More
Many great stays at beautiful B&B
- 8/5/2013Charming, convenient, clean, bedrooms pleasantly verging on "shabby chic," and with parking on the premises, The Cowper Inn B & B is a fine place to stay close to University Avenue shops, restaura... More
Just about Everything Going for it.