Days Inn Palo Alto - Stanford Area
4238 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 · Green Acres
- Oct 22, 2014 · This is an old Days Inn but very well maintained and the rooms have been remodeled very nicely.Excellent stay for the price. Full review
This is an old Days Inn but very well maintained and the...
- Oct 15, 2014 · I am suspicious of glowing reviews for this place, because it is in a decidedly unsavory mix of motels in under-served Palo Alto. In some ways, it had marginally nicer decor than another of the pl... Full review
Antiseptic Smell Though Above Average for Palo Alto
- Oct 13, 2014 · Easy to find, great breakfast at Hobees just along the road.Clean and comfortable but a bit pricey. Full review
Easy to find, great breakfast at Hobees just along the...
- Sep 13, 2014 · day's inn is decent, affordable housing which is really well placed near the avis rent a car and hobee's restaraunt.Seriously guys -- this is not the Westin -- it is excellent for what it is. Full review
trip to palo alto
- Aug 16, 2014 · The room was ok, however, the first room we went into had some type of garbage in the bathroom. Supposed to be non-smoking, but there was a "smoky" smell in the room.We were moved to a different r... Full review
The room was ok, however, the first room we went into had...