Stanford Motor Inn
3305 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 · Ventura
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jul 23, 2014 · The Stanford Motor Inn is a classic 70's motor inn. From the office to the parking lot to the room. However, for the price, it's worth the value, especially given the location. I traveled on busin... Full review
Back to the 70's but clean and comfortable
- Jul 11, 2014 · My son and I stayed here 2 nights while waiting for my son to start a camp at Stanford.Our room was clean, outdated, but what do you expect in this area for this price . This was the sort of motel... Full review
- Jul 11, 2014 · The interior décor is a bit dated but the rooms are very clean and quiet and it's in a great location.I would balk at the rates given the quality of the décor but you're paying for location in thi... Full review
Great location, clean quiet rooms
- Jun 11, 2014 · My favorite part of this hotel is Neil.I stayed here the night of my surgery.The surgery was at 8:30 am and Neil let me check in and drop my bags prior to surgery.He gave me a nice quiet room and ... Full review
Neil is the man!
- Jun 10, 2014 · I had to stay here for 9 days while my husband was at Stanford hospital. I originally reserved 2 days, but his condition was quite severe, so I stayed on. I asked daily if I could stay another nig... Full review
Home away From Home