Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Relax and take in pool and mountain views from the privacy of your room. 42-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature handheld showerheads and double sinks. Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a steam room. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi. Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Palo Alto? This hotel has 7000 square feet (650 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 11/27/2013Can't beat the location - off 101, halfway between SF and San Jose. Benefitting from the Internet boom, often sold out. Desk staff is disinterested & don't remember repeat visitors. Where's the "W... More
Perfect location. Disappointing attitude.
- 11/17/2013The Four Seasons is always great for service - this one is no different.That is really what differentiates the Four Seasons from most other chains. Theses folks were so wonderful & nice, just as I... More
- 11/16/2013We have been leaving in Palo Alto for many years and like to come back from time to time. Up to now we were staying at The Sheraton. or the Westin or the garden court hotels but they were all full... More
Best place to stay in Palo alto
- 11/7/2013We have enjoyed many stays at various Four Seasons Hotels. This one was a disappointment. If you didn't see the name on the front you'd think you where in a Marriott or a Sherton. Rooms are averag... More
Four Seasons or three seasons?
- 11/4/2013I've stayed here many times and have never been disappointed.The staff and facilities are first class as is the restaurant.My only issue - and I have this with all Four Seasons - is why they don't... More
An outstanding hotel