Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
2050 University Ave, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 · The Willows
(650) 566-1200 · Hotel Class:5 stars
At: Exit 403/University Avenue/N (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in East Palo Alto
- Jun 10, 2014 · Lovely suite with luxurious bathroom. Bedroom had frosted glass panels which look nice but can be problematic when trying to block the light. Intimate pool with great service. No real views at thi... Full review
Great rooms & helpful staff
- Jun 09, 2014 · Stylish design, moderate size, located just off the highway near Palo Alto.Certainly a good business destination (probably not for tourists).Fine service at all levels.Room was spacious and clean,... Full review
Excellent property with fine service, well located
- Jun 04, 2014 · Very modern hotel with large rooms and bathrooms which was refreshing to see in the US. Stayed here for 2 nights for a conference. Didn't try the restaurants or the gym so basically I just saw the... Full review
Nice modern, business hotel ideally located in Silicon Valley
- Jun 02, 2014 · I got here mid day on a Monday and stayed for one night.This is one of the best ones - great bed, great service, great in-room amenities and overall a great experience.It's a minute from 101 so yo... Full review
Great hotel - but you need a car...
- May 28, 2014 · Excellent staff. Room was very nice and more importantly very clean. Good location but many of the rooms face the freeway which is a drawback for a hotel of this caliber. Try and get a room that f... Full review
Very pleasant staff and will go above and beyond to meet your needs and ensure you have the best stay.
- May 27, 2014 · This is a great hotel ideally situated for anyone that wants access to the whole bay. Clean, modern, well equipped and very friendly staff. And despite being right on top of HW 101 there is no roa... Full review
- May 13, 2014 · Traveled to the west coast for business meeting, the hotel was close to the meeting location. The staff was very pleasant.Overall 1st rate hotel for business travelers.It was my first time in the ... Full review
- Apr 28, 2014 · Excellent standard with all of the trimmings. Good for business travellers. We were visiting a number of high tech companies in the valley and found it to be a fantastic base to an extremely high ... Full review
- Apr 26, 2014 · Had a quick overnight stay in the Valley to do some interviews last week and stayed at the 4S. I travel a lot for work and this was genuinely different class. I got in quite late and from the mome... Full review
Really is Business Class
- Apr 23, 2014 · A solid Four Seasons and the best in Palo Alto. Gym was closed for renovations (which were needed based on my prior stays) and they arranged for use of Equinox in Palo Alto with shuttle service, w... Full review
Excellent for Palo Alto business
- Apr 06, 2014 · This is a great value hotel in the mid peninsula. It's in east PA, which isn't that nice, but it's on the fringe and very close to Stanford et al. The rooms are very comfortable and luxurious, and... Full review
Great 5 star hotel close to downtown Palo Alto