Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
this intimate hotel are decorated in a style that harmonizes relaxed California ambience and high-tech edge. Rooms are equipped with 42-inch flat screen televisions, CD/DVD players, multi-line telephones with voice mail and wired or wireless internet access. Complimentary internet service is available from the Business Centre. The hotel features elegant art filled public areas including the stylish Quattro Restaurant with a large outdoor terrace. Guests can relax at the spa, enjoy a swim in the rooftop swimming pool and a workout at the fitness centre. Complimentary hotel shuttle service is available for guests within a 5 mi or 8 km radius of the hotel. The Four Seasons Hotel Palo Alto features relaxed sophistication and personal service that will make every stay memorable.
- 3/3/2014Nice hotel with all the amenities that you might look for.Was there on a business trip, room was clean and comfortable.Staff was friendly and extremely helpful!Our cab driver got lost, making us l... More
Very, Very Nice Hotel
- 3/1/2014As my daughter goes to Stanford and I have business in the area, I visit the FS Palo Alto quite a bit. I have to tell you that the FS Palo Alto consistently exceeds my expectations.From the profes... More
My home away from home
- 2/28/2014Very comfortable rooms with all the facilities. Gym is well equipped,Food is good and staff is very friendly. A good business hotel in the Bay area. If you need to get easy access to the 101 its v... More
Friendly staff, comfortable hotel with easy access to highway101
- 2/20/2014The room (a suite) was very nice, quiet with a modern decor and up to the Four Season's standards. As other reviewers have said, the gym was small. There is a nice size pool and jacuzzi on a roof ... More
- 2/10/2014Well equipped rooms, with luxurious bathrooms being especially notable. Friendly, professional service and excellent Italian-inspired dining according to Four Seasons standards. Other amenities in... More
Luxury with view on 101 Highway.