Dinah's Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 · Charleston Meadows
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jul 23, 2014 · We had a great night here, it's a lovely hotel with so much greenery that you will forgot you're in the middle of Palo Alto. We stayed in the garden suite to get use of the private balcony, which ... Full review
- Jul 23, 2014 · we had a vip suite in a separate building this time as we needed quiet and last time was sonoisy with upstairs neighbours - it was huge and had cooking facilities as well and underground parking b... Full review
expensive one night
- Jul 21, 2014 · My husband and I stayed here with our dog and cat for several days while our home was being shown in a weekend Open House.We had a ground floor garden room at the back of the property with its own... Full review
Comfortable and Spacious Pet-Friendly Room
- Jul 20, 2014 · Hello i was suggested to book to this hotel by my company who reserved a set of rooms to all students of a training.. some of this room where at special rate (still quit high price considering the... Full review
consider it just if do not find any room anything else
- Jul 18, 2014 · Loved the gardens and ponds. Our suite was perfect with Asian mid century influence.Will definitely stay here again when in the area.Living area with kitchenette and steam shower was a bonus. Well... Full review
Beautiful Grounds and Room