Dinah's Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 · Charleston Meadows
(650) 493-2844 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jun 04, 2014 · This was not my first time staying at Dinah's Garden Hotel but I felt it was important to say, yes, they can handle a group and handle it well. I was in charge of my parents memorial and had famil... Full review
A place of peace and rest
- Jun 03, 2014 · If you will be attending an event at the Palo Alto Elk's Lodge, then Dinah's Garden Hotel is a great place to stay. You can walk right next door. The hotel is also very close to Stanford Universit... Full review
Serene Stay Next to the Elk's Lodge
- May 28, 2014 · Spent two nights in Dinah's Garden and it was great. Big spacious room in the back section of the 3 storey units. Lovely pond and Koi swimming around with ducks. Giant bamboo in the center of the ... Full review
Great Stay- An Oasis
- May 25, 2014 · My wife and I got a room here based upon a Tripadvisor rating for romantic places to stay in the area.It was a spur of the moment thing after going wine tasting at Ridge Vineyards up the hill.We r... Full review
An unexpected oasis
- May 20, 2014 · We've stayed at Dinah's many times.The gardens and ponds are lovely, and the rooms and facilities in general are very clean, well maintained, and nicely furnished.I keep hoping to be placed in a r... Full review